Monday, February 16, 2009

Angel's Sound from China - Yao Si Ting

Yao Si Ting, a sweet and touch voice singer from China. Maybe most of Malaysian never hears about her name. I was shocked when I first time to hear her voice in Harris Popular CR-Rama. What kind of feeling is that? I don’t know, but I just can describe it as a voice which is touching the bottom of heart feeling. I felt likes my exhausted heart has been cured by her voice at the moment. Then, I seem the assisting from the assistant on duty. Fionna and I have share to buy two of her promotion album – Endless Love – Love II and Endless Love – Love IV due to its cheaper promotion price (First album RM39.90 and two albums only for RM60.00). In 36 track list, my most favorite song is “Speak Softly, Love” and it is the song which was motivated my mind to buy her album. It’s a very romantic love song. Let’s share about these two albums together. I hope your guy also share the same comment with me after listen her wonderful voice.

Artist: Yao Si Ting - (姚斯婷)Album: Endless Love - Love II
Tracklist:
01 - Scarborough Fair
02 - Starry, Starry Night
03 - Angel
04 - Where's My Love
05 - I Cry
06 - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
07 - You Raise Me Up
08 - Take a Bow
09 - No Matter What
10 - How Did I Fall In Love With You
11 - Every Time
12 - Edelweiss
13 - The Sound Of Silence


Artist: Yao Si Ting - (姚斯婷)Album: Eternal Singing - Endless Love IV

Tracklist:
01 - Speak Softly, Love
02 - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
03 - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
04 - It Doesn't Matter
05 - Because Of You
06 - You've Got A Way
07 - How Deep Is Your Love
08 - Be Thou My Vision
09 - When I Fall In Love
10 - A Living Prayer
11 - Somewhere In Time
12 - We Are One
13 - One More Time

Speak Softly, Love (Lyric)
Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart
I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start
Were in a world, our very own
Sharing a love that only few have ever known

Wine-colored days warmed by the sun
Deep velvet nights when we are one

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make will live until we die
My life is yours and all becau-au-se
You came into my world with love so softly love

Wine-colored days warmed by the sun
Deep velvet nights when we are one

Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make will live until we die
My life is yours and all becau-au-se
You came into my world with love so softly love





4 comments:

Taitauwai said...

Hello Gwen, I had the same experience with Si Ting's voice. I hear (still do) her voice for the very first time in Popular Bookstore. It was getting late, there's not much crowd, then suddenly, they put her song - Starry, starry night. I am mesmerized by that VOICE! I know I just gotta have the album. Enjoy yourself.

Nyoto Leonard Koeshariyanto said...

yao si ting's voice is very2 beautiful. btw do you have her complete lyric? from all of her song lol. . .

gwenwong428 said...

Nyoto, of course i got all of her song lyric ^.^ y? u wan? Actually, if u search from website also got...

sukirin said...

I am looking for Betrayal English Lyric. anyone have it?
if anyone know where to find it or have it, please email me at nitroglic2003@gmail.com
thx